Monday, July 1, 2013

Legoland Florida: World of Chima


I had the opportunity to attend the media event put on by Legoland today, 7/2 with a Magazine affiliation. I got to listen and be in the presence of really great marketing people from Lego, Cartoon Network, and Legoland. We also got to ride the new ride. The ride is an interactive family-friendly water ride, called the “Quest for CHI”. 

My 4 year old and 7 year old daughters were happy to oblige and try it out. Thankfully, ponchos were available because you can really get SOAKED! My 7 year old was even quoted on the news saying something totally bizarro along the lines of "It was really watery"...uh, CUT. I have never been to Legoland before this experience and I'm anxious to get back to see the rest of the park. If you have Lego fans, check out this new expansion! Opening July 3, 2013 in Winterhaven, Florida.

0 comments:

Post a Comment