Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Florida Life: Neutrogena | Beach Defense™ Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70

96* degrees
94* degrees
92* degrees

These are the temperatures from the last few days here in sunny Florida. (rainy afternoons)

Truth: We are constantly putting on sunscreen. Sometimes to even go SHOPPING! #floridalifeproblems

I know, you feel bad! Well the good news is, Neutrogena sent me this sunscreen to review and I have to say, I'm not a fan of "creamy" lotions anymore because the sprays are just so much easier to use. But I haven't taken this bottle of sunscreen OUT of my car/purse/bag that I use daily because it REALLY WORKS. It takes a little bit longer to put on than the sprays but you can see where you are putting in on. It's nice that you really have to rub it into the skin. We went deep sea fishing and needed the absolute best. 18 miles off the East Coast of FLorida... I was worried for my little ladies. But because we used Neutrogena's Beach Defense SPF 70, we all had ZERO sunburn.

It also has a pleasant scent, and comes in a nice bottle.


More now than ever people, myself included are more aware of the harmful effects of the sun's UV rays. I used to be that "tan" girl...never wearing sunscreen baring through the sunburns. But that time has come and gone. I want the best for my skin, and my children's skin. I have since bought 2 bottle of the Beach Defense line from Neutrogena.

Neutrogena retails for $10.49 and you can buy it at major retailers everywhere. 

Take care of your skin friends with SUPERIOR SKIN PROTECTION. You are WORTH IT.

*I was sent this product in exchange for my opinions. My opinions are 100% my own.


0 comments:

Post a Comment