Monday, August 5, 2013

Today in History | Sanuk Review | Floridian Foot wear

Below is a previous review post I wrote from 2010
When I went to San Diego, California in July 2010, I saw these sandals with my own eyeballs for the first time. Although, they are sold all over South Florida....I had never noticed. I saw them first on a guy, my husband's uncle to be exact and I had asked him...."So are you wearing you're slippers to the beach?" And he said, "No Way these are Sanuk's. I went home and started googling.

From there the excitement of these Sanuk Sandals began for me.

I was really excited to find out that the awesome sidewalk surfers come in Women Styles!!

I was way more excited to find  that Sanuk was started by Jeff Kelley in 1997 making shoes out of Inner-Tubes and Indoor - Outdoor Carpet....right?! (that's ridiculously awesome right there).





Above: Fraidy Cat Sandals in Multi

Dear Everyone: These are hands down, the most comfortable Sandals I have EVER in my life worn.
Soft, no rubbing between the toes, totally water proof (though the bottom takes a bit to dry), and completely cute and stylish. I've already gotten a ton of compliments on these Sandals. I love them with all my heart.
I ordered a size 9 and they fit perfect!

Above: Sidewalk Surfers Kitty Hawk in Blue

Get a load of these! The main reason Sanuk is in my life today. The Womens Sidewalk Surfer 
They are something different for women to wear at the beach, by the pool or a casual evening out. I couldn't wait to get my mits on these and I wear them around everywhere. They are also really comfortable, easy to slide on and off and my feet never breathed so well. It definately falls into the awesome category for me because it's not something that you generally see a woman wear. I love that about it and they are so versatile. They only thing that I wouldn't mind is a bit more arch support. But for a day at the beach, walking the boardwalk or hitting the boat deck-- perfect!

Sanuk sells many many more designs for Men, Women and Children .

I want these for my daughters:  The Lily Jane

I wanna see my man in these:  Hey-jut

Also check out their seriously cool TUBEFLOPS!

___________________________________________________________
The above post was written in 2010, and I was cool enough then to review SANUK'S and I'm here to tell you today....in August 2013 that I still own BOTH of these particular pairs of Sanuks pictured above on my feet.  I love them more than any other shoe I wear currently and they are STILL going strong. I have had no sole issues,  and they are still super comfortable. I have washed my sidewalk surfers a few times because it's CONSTANTLY raining in Florida and they still look great. 

PLUS, I have since purchased pairs for both of my daughters. The have the Black and Pink Plaid Sanuk Sidewalk surfers. I'm sad to report they are outgrowing them because Kid's Feet grow TOO FAST!
 (I must file a complaint with life on that one)
Here's the pair my 5 year old currently wears DAILY!

Allow me to post my favorites currently available on the website
My Minnie Me- absolutely needs to start Kindergarten with these:


 KIDS DONNA | $36.00 and look at how comfy they look! I like that you can readjust the top part to be a bit tighter for running in PE (gym)

Older Dearest Fashionista Daughter who loves ZEBRA would love these! 
click image to be taken to actual website

KIDS CASTAWAY | $38

and Because I wear the heck out of my light colored sidewalk surfers, I think it's time to check out a darker pair with a shorty top for myself...
OH MY!| These sweet little sidewalk surfers are $60

You can find Sanuk Shoes at most Dick's Sporting Good Stores and Tampa Bay area surf/water sports shops, and Sports Authority

You know, Floridians need these in their lives. Hint Hint! I highly recommend if you want a quality comfortable shoe that will last.
Plus.

I feel so cool when I wear them 


*I was not paid, and did not receive any new product to write this review. I Just love Sanuk


1 comments:

  1. I love Sanuk Shoes and love the sidewalk surfers! Great Review

    ReplyDelete