Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The best Flat Iron out there!

My results are in: The best flat iron for dry, frizzy, damaged hair is.......

now wait just a minute fella. 

  • What am I basing this one?
  • How many flat irons have a I tried?
  • Isn't this a biased opinion?


What am I basing this on? Well to answer my own question I'm basing this on the fact that I actually AM one of those girls that WOULD NOT BE MARRIED if someone didn't invent the flat iron. I need one to even think about stepping foot outside of my house. I'm also basing this on 17 years of flat ironing.  I want you to have good hair. I want all women to feel amazing after spending countless hours on their hair.

How many flat irons have a I tried?  To be frank: ALOT. To be factual: 10
  1. Jilbere (back in my high school jobless years) I bought it at Sally's. (then: about $30)
  2. Paul Mitchell ($170)
  3. Paul Mitchell Express Ion Smooth 1.25 ($90)
  4. Chi (varies $90+)
  5. KQC - ($129.99)
  6. BabyLiss - ($100-$130)
  7. Hana Prof. Ceramic - ($129.99)
  8. Hana ELITE Cermic ($239.99)
  9. Hana Titanium ($179.99)
  10. One N Only Brazilian Tech Keratin ($59.99)

Isn't this a biased opinion? Everyone likes what they like. I'm just trying to help you make an accurate flat iron choice based on your hair. 

Of all the flat irons on my list... LOOK at the Price Points. 
Anything stand out at you?  I have tried some TOP of the Line, pricey flat irons

If you have read anything on my blog before, you know I'm a HUGE fan of Babyliss. In fact until recently it was my #1 choice. 

In fact, #10- the One N Only Brazilian Tech Keratin is my favorite flat iron that I have used to date. and WHO CAN BEAT THE PRICE?! $60 for a top of the line flat iron!!!!! You also might be curious to know that it's made by..... Babyliss. (please read manufacturing labels). This $60 flat iron is as good, if not better, than the $120 Babyliss Ultra Thin Titanium that I bought and used for 2 years.   I can't believe the Brazilian Tech worked as great as it did. I literally only needed one or two passes through each strand to get my poker straight hair.(usually it's 4-6).  I'm one of those 450 degrees girls and let me just say that I won't be spending big dollars on flat irons anymore. What made me try this one....????

*I also own the One N Only Brazilian Tech Keratin Blow Dryer and Curling Irons- which I have already reviewed here.... I thought, if the blow dryer and curling iron are THIS awesome... the Flat Iron has to be amazing. AND IT IS!!!! The best $60 I have spent all my life on my hair. I have to say Babyliss makes great products. Don't let flat iron websites trick you in with their great shipping and free gifts. You can get professional products right at your local Sally's Beauty Supply without the high dollar price tags. 


OHHH!!!! ALSO! A huge shout out to ADDICT! I bought their FLAT IRON SPRAY on a whim. It just looked cool. Once again, I was right. It was AWESOME. One of the best ones I've ever used. Made my hair feel, look and smell amazing! Shiny, healthy and not brittle! Three perfect words to describe my own experience.  I might need to buy stock in this product. It also has an excellent price point of $10.99 at Sally's Beauty Supply but I got it on sale for $6.99.  (worth the buy with your new flat irons) I used a spray before EVERY section/pass.  Another MUST BUY product!


**I am also a Sally's Rewards Card member and receive extra discount on my purchases. (TOTALLY worth the $5 bucks to sign up) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment