Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Nerf Rebelle Review | Heartbreaker Bow Phoenix

Here's some cool news:  Nerf just made being a girl even more awesome!



I had the coolest experience ever this week.

My daughter turned 8 yesterday. As timing would have it - I also received the Nerf Rebelle Heartbreaker Bow Phoenix to review because I'm a Bzzagent and that's what we do! So I saved this toy heartbreaker bow for her party, as a gift-  that we held on Sunday.

Now two things to understand: 1. My daughter is GIRLY GIRL.  2. She is obsessed with cute kitties.

So how did this Nerf Crossbow fare in a girly girl world?

I was WORRIED. Not worried, like is it a cool toy. More worried... would she like it? At all?
& with added pressure because she was SO excited too, because the box was HUGE.

Well- let me congratulate NERF because not only did she LOVE this Heartbreaker Bow- all her GIRLY GIRL friends could not wait to get a turn on the bow. (my daughter also got a new tablet, cute kitties, baby dolls etc and she played with this bow over all of it)

All the girls were running around, shooting "foam darts" like they were Merida from Brave! It was so cool and I felt so great about this toy. I can't speak highly enough about the enjoyment factor that was received. I was worried, with all the handling of it that it would break quickly etc. But the quality has certainly held up. My 5 year old little girl can even pull the elastic band back....tough at first...but once you get the hang of it...darts away!





Look How Girly she is, but with a Heartbreaker Bow she is FIERCE!


The color of the Nerf Rebelle Heartbreaker Bow is super cool with pink and purple design. We also received an addtional foam dart pack and we were thankful. With that many kids running around shooting it, some of the darts went missing. But we had back-ups. I received a stack of coupons to give out to her friends parents to get free darts when they buy this toy. I certainly did let all the parents know how much their GIRLS enjoyed the Nerf Bow action and handed them a coupon.

It was nice to break away from baby doll and kitty land to have some awesome fun, darting my girls with the bow. I actually really enjoyed using it too! haha. It was fun! My daughter actually said it was one of the coolest toys she received this year for her birthday! I did have to put it up at bed time because they were STILL playing with it! LOL.

I highly recommend the Nerf Rebelle Product line - Click here to see the awesome other Nerf Rebelle Products - and the price points are GREAT!!! I might grab some Pink Crush Blasters to get the whole family in the game.

*I received this product to review but the opinions are 100% mine and non-biased.

1 comments: