Friday, April 12, 2013

Origami Owl - Living Lockets DIW - I'm selling it ...soon! Edit: I'M OFFICIALLY IN!

EDIT: I received my invitation to be an Origami Owl Independent Designer on July 22, 2013 and took the plunge! I have a great upline, support and I'm selling tons of lockets and handing out loads of business cards! Designer #30921 if you want to be on my spectacular team! I'm fun, organized and on top of it all! 


Hi yall! I signed up last week to sell the ever popular Origami Owl Living Lockets. This stuff is HOTT isn't it? Everyone wants it. or More importantly, wants to sell it.  I signed up without ever seeing the product in person. I could just tell from the MISSION STATEMENT of the company, and the reviews of the products that this business WAS FOR ME. 

I'm wait-listed. #9050     and I hear on Super Tuesday (April 16th- the day the website, new programs, and new product roll out...) only 1000 new designers are being let in. I have quite the wait ahead of me for sure. So in the meantime....

I have watched all and any videos on Youtube. 
I have met my mentor. 
I have (and with the help of my mentor) created an Online "Start Up Party" for friends to shop and the profits go towards hopefully getting the $399 kit. 
and my Facebook friends are WELL AWARE that I'm going to sell this product. 
I am wearing the product. 

I know a lot of yenz will sell this because it's cute, why not? and it's fun. 
I'm selling it because I'm a SAHM (stay at home mom) and want to make extra money for my family to use in whatever way we see fit. Bills, Disney, Trips... anything! So I'm going to be honest and upfront with the cost of my display items...and keep it real. I've seen some GORG displays and I'm noticing the prices on these table items. It's easy to spend more on the display than the kit. I'm not going to be doing that. As much as I want to....I'm gonna keep it real! Make Money, not spend money! If I spend anything it will be on building inventory. With that being said: 

My plan:
Display Table Decor: Budget $40 
Self-attire for parties: Budget yet to be determined (there are some cute rhinestone shirts out there yall)
Advertising: Budget WORD OF MOUTH...takes work! Wearing the product EVERYWHERE I GO. Business cards: Company Ordered from Flyers Direct (per O2 policies)


Also...EBAY EBAY EBAY. ROSS ROSS ROSS. I got the cutest necklace tree for $8.99. It will hold 6 lockets and it's bling!

Also, because it has to be said...SELLING ORIGAMI OWL - I plan on building a RIDICULOUSLY HOTT TEAM OF  ORIGAMI HOOTERS! So if you want to jump on my tree branch with me.... even though I'm a DIW, if you sign up now...I'm getting in before you. So I will be happy to guide you through the beginning and be your mentor. Just simply put my name Jennifer Roberts on the app (or leave it blank until you get your "fly" letter)  and when I get my designer # I will share it with you all. In the mean time if you are interested shoot me and email sunkissedmommylocks@gmail.com and we will get you on the waitlist and in our Facebook group.  There is so much info you'll be giddy with excitement to already feel like your in the family!

Origami Owl Lingo: All because Bella wanted a car! Our "about us" story is simply inspiring- I recommend you read it!

DIW- Designer in Waiting
O2- Origami Owl (2 O's get it?)
Getting your wings- the day you get your acceptance letter - you have 4 days to join after receiving it
PV- Personal Volume (the $$ amount you order)
Hoot Loot- fun money for you to spend $25 for every $250 in product you sell (or buy) -this is going away to pay for the hostess rewards program

0 comments:

Post a Comment