Tuesday, April 16, 2013

It's here, It's here!! Misikko Titanium...Opens box... no no that's not it.

I was sooooooooooooooooo happy to see a MISIKKO.COM HANA box on my doorstep this morning.

(((((Opens box)))))

I wasn't sooooooooooo happy to see they sent me the WRONG exchange Flat iron. Yes, yes, inside the box has all kinds of goodies and freebies.... but I bought a flat iron over 3 weeks ago (before Easter) and I still don't have a proper hair styling accessory to tame my beastily hair.

I called right away and customer service was sorry to hear of my current situation.

While apologetic, I did have to call 3 times last week to see where the heck my flat iron was and have them expedite it to me...

I appreciate their timely help, although if this HANA TITANIUM Flat iron isn't AHHHMAZING beyond words and comparable to my BaByLiss.... I will #1. Cry. and 2. return and ask for a refund and go find a Babyliss somewhere. Were talking about $120 bucks here.

POUTING SAD FACE.


 Timeline with Misikko: 

*I ORIGINALLY ordered the Professional Hana Ceramic 1" for $129.99 (I think I got $10 bucks off making it $119.99) on March 29th.

*When it arrived, they said they upgraded me to the Elite?! SWEET right? Well I took a pic of that iron and it said "professional" right on it. So did I get upgraded? (point proven below)

*Sent it back. (yes I even PAID to send it back myself...add $13.00 to that $119) It didn't work on this mane of hair. I wanted the Babyliss they said it was sold out so they were free of charge upgrading me to the NANO Titanium... are you still with me???...ahhhh.

*2 weeks and change later....New box on doorstep...YAY.

*It was the HANA ELITE? (that I was supposedly upgraded too??! the first time but the iron are a bit different, are they different?! hmmmmmm) I dont know about the legitimacy of these yet.  Says ELITE right on the side of the flat iron. 

*Its going right back to the Misikko people.

Sure a great flat iron is a great flat iron, but when you know the difference between semi great and GREAT.... everything matters. 

I will update...when and if the Titanium ever arrives.


0 comments:

Post a Comment