Wednesday, April 3, 2013

HANA Titanium Ionic Flat Iron 1.5" Review- from Misikko.com coming soon

I returned the HANA Professional Ceramic 1" to Misikko.com because I was used to using a Babyliss Ultra Thin Titanium for 2 years prior (it worked wonderfully for me and is my #1 preferred Flat Iron) and the ceramic plate switch up seemed to do almost nothing to my hair. My hair felt super full, thick and still pretty frizzy with it.  I mean it did okay. But my hair had a lot of bumps that just would NOT go away and it was super unacceptable. I hate really dislike bumps! 

 Update: It's being shipped to me as of 4/12. Review coming soon! Let me also be clear and say that you know I googled "HANA TITANIUM REVIEWS" and every single one of these ladies who reviewed it had pretty straight hair to begin with. How in the world do you do a review...of a product that does what you already have? If you REALLY want to know how this works on some JACKED! hair....stay tuned!

Let me be clear: Ceramic is better for your hair! But Titanium is really the only flat iron that works on my gnarly frizzy mane. 

Misikko was great and helped me to get me the info for the swap out. I did have to pay to send it back to them and I'm currently awaiting the new iron.....Anyway, they hooked me up with the Titanium one

Price Point: $179.99 on Misikko.com 


 

Stay tuned for the review!  It will be up the DAY I get it in the mail!!

I'm excited!!



*I paid for my flat iron* Opinions are completely my own and honestly it either works or doesn't! I hope it does because I won't be happy to switch it out again. (I really just wanted my Babyliss back but the lady with Misikko on the phone said it was sold out....which  I'm not sure was entirely true because online I can go through the entire ordering process for it). I know that HANA products have to be Misikko's bread and butter flat iron line. I understand. Business is business. But, I know that the Babyliss will get the job done. and it also cost me $13 bucks (in addition to the $119) I spent on the flat iron. So I won't be too pleased if the Hana Titanium is mediocre. 

 Fingies and Toezies crossed

0 comments:

Post a Comment