Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A+ Tampa Area Salon - Ultracuts in Wesley Chapel, Florida

I just had a hair experience from heaven at Ultracuts in Wesley Chapel.

So you just moved here? 

Your stylist moved?

You don't like what your current stylist is doing?

Check out Ultracuts in Wesley Chapel! & NO!! it's not apart of "Super Cuts" or anything like Fantastic Sams, Great Clips, Famous Hair etc. The name may sound similar but it's anything but ordinary. 

Great atmosphere, great prices, exceptional staff! 

If you're going blonde- like I did.... I have the stylist for you! Email me!(p.s. she used a flat iron awesomely!!)

*How I found out about it? FACEBOOK! Ask and you shall receive right?! 2 friends referred me to the place and now...I'll make the 30 minute drive whenever possible. I walked in shabby and left Sheek!

and speaking of Facebook, I finally created a facebook page! Find Sunkissed Mommy on FB!

0 comments:

Post a Comment