Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hair Impaired?? I'm here to help!

Hiya everyone! Well I'm hair-inspired to write and help my fellow ladies that have troublesome hair, like myself because it seems every review of every product I read I have to take with a grain of salt. WHY? Because "everyone" hates their hair. If you have curly hair, you want straight hair. If you have red hair, you want blonde hair. If you think you're hair sucks...chances are it doesn't suck anywhere nearly as bad as mine does. I get slightly really annoyed when the gals with the long flowing locks tell me about their hair woe-is-me's. Well I'm here to tell you, most of you have really nice hair. GREAT hair in fact. I however do not. I don't ever claim to have good hair. and I struggle DAILY with my hair. Have you ever logged on to see a flat iron review of a girl "testing" a flat iron on her mostly already straight hair and it's super long, and frizz free? That's how they all are! Not Mine!

 If your hair is too thin, PRAISE the good man upstairs... If you're hair is straight... congratulate yourself because you don't have to spend $100+ dollars on tools, and $50+ dollars a month on frizz free, straightening, fly-away, serums, and potions and creams and sprays and oh, it still isn't even straight products. If you want a curl, buy a sweet curling iron. a wand. a spritz, get a perm.... 

and a huge shout out to Keratin treatments....  IS NOT an option for most stay at home Mom's like myself.  and Will it even work? YET even if it does.... can I afford $200+ dollars a pop to get the straight hair I dream of?

I often wonder out of all of those celebrities and models I see on tv if ONE of them hair hair like mine? We'd never know....

I recently just spent an entire day reading reviews on a flat iron at Misikko.com - debating back and forth between "trying something new and improved" (supposedly) or just sticking with what I know WORKS on my beastly hair.  I wonder if they only publish the "awesome" product reviews? I didn't read a bad one. Maybe that should have been my clue. Well I have that review and my decision coming up for you in my next post!

The point of this blog. TO HELP the Gals that are Good Hair Impaired. Someone has to do it.
Oh yea, and I live in Florida, so it's the perfect place to let you know about what hair care products do and don't work in Florida humidity. I'm aware that every hair type is different - I just think we need someone to keep it real. I'm going to do that for you because there has to be SOMETHING out there in the universe that works and can be afford for all of us. We just have to be willing to find it.  Welcome and I hope you still around and leave your comments. I have tried MANY MANY MANY products. To many to start reviewing now, so if you have hair questions pertaining to "have curly WANT straight hair", email me! sunkissedmommylocks@gmail.com

First Post End :) 
Stay Beautiful
Sunkissed Mom


*Disclaimer: I paid for my flat iron and I am not a representative or employee of Misikko.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment